www.HadoopExam.com

HadoopExam Learning Resources

How do I become a certified Cassandra professional in USA/India?

How do I become a certified Cassandra professional in USA/India?

I am a developer from India , but right now at client side in USA and recently our client migrating to use NOSQL Cassandra database. My company asked me to get certified in Apache Cassandra either Developer or Administrator anything and do some basic POC as well. So we can justify our knowledge to client. So can you suggest me any best material to prepare for Cassandra certification. 

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Comments   

0 # Cassandra Certfication preparationHadoopExam Learning 2016-07-06 12:19
As of now, we dont have material for the same and it is in progress. If you need get notified whenever we launch material for the same. then please subscribe here.

http://hadoopexam.com/do1111/index.php/subscribe

You will also get prepare for Apache Cassandra Professional Certification.
Cassandra is a database solution to several storage problems of huge data in big MNCs and even small business groups.

It helps you increase the performance of managing your data as Cassandra provides robust support for clusters and automatically replicate data between nodes to offer data redundancy.

Presently, many renowned companies like Netflix, eBay, Expedia and others are hiring professionals well-versed with Cassandra.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
You are here: Home Forum How do I become a certified Cassandra professional in USA/India?